When your company's tag line is usurped by a global pandemic to give hope and provide solidarity...you pivot your overall brand messaging, yet you lean into the original sentiment...it really is a great message. Dyslexia is hard, and so is our current situation. All of us can make a difference by staying at home as much as possible. Thank you to all who are providing critical services. We couldn't get through this without you.
By purchasing this shirt, you will be supporting Reading Rockets, which provides "free, research-based resources for educators and parents — so that all children can learn to read." For each shirt purchased, One-in-Five Dyslexia will donate 20% of proceeds to Reading Rockets, a great resource to support all to keep our kids learning at home! After all we all #JourneyTogether
If you can, #stayhome #flattenthecurve #weareallinthistogether
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|